- Are You Having a Happy New Year in Each Moment? How to Decide to Be Unconditionally Happy…
- Thanksgiving Dinner is a Test of Our Ability to Maintain Presence: A Thanksgiving Survival Guide!
- “What Am I?” and “What Is God?” Answer the First Question and You’ll Answer the Second.
- Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
- “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”: Why am I Being Tempted and How Can I Face It and Win?
- .@marwilliamson I love you, but I want you to do me a favor though... ;) As a healer and physician I see too much f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Consciousness #Boundaries You can ask someone what they think or feel. When you tell them what they are thinking o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Keep affirming “I allow #HurricaneDorian to turn Northeast and disappear deep into the Atlantic Ocean...” If con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- If you have a thought about #HurricaneDorian2019, let it be a healing thought. Affirm with me: “We allow #Dorian to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Higher truth: our “enemies” are some of our best teachers! Though they can be harsh! Of course you have to filter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- attachments and aversions
- full realization
- I am
- laws of success
- postive affirmation
- spiritual laws
- Unconditional love
© 2011-2018 Copyright by Universal Ideas, LLC All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: live in presence
Would you choose to live in presence today? If you are happy in each moment, it is the result of the decisions you are making, either consciously or subconsciously, to be happy. Our exact circumstances are clearly not always our … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Congratulations! You are about to receive a great gift, a virtual initiation into higher consciousness! You are about to have Thanksgiving Dinner! (Please save this and apply it to Christmas, New Years … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? “What Am I?” and “What is God?” are related questions. The Indian sage, Ramana Maharshi, pictured above, instructed us to ask the question “Who am I?” I prefer to ask “What Am … Continue reading
Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
Would you choose to live in presence today? Having more than enough money without getting stuck at a level that feels like it’s “not enough” requires that we know without a shadow of a doubt, as best we can get … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Another way to say what the sign says is that we all face temptations from small, like addiction to worrying or being angry, to big, like physical addictions, from time to time, … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? The point being that unless we define what our purpose is in our job or business in terms of our true sacred mission, we just “have a job” or “have a business” … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? I want to keep this goal setting theory article short, so it will provide immediate and enduring benefit to all who read it. Ready? Expand your goal list: Write ALL Your Goals … Continue reading