- Are You Having a Happy New Year in Each Moment? How to Decide to Be Unconditionally Happy…
- Thanksgiving Dinner is a Test of Our Ability to Maintain Presence: A Thanksgiving Survival Guide!
- “What Am I?” and “What Is God?” Answer the First Question and You’ll Answer the Second.
- Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
- “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”: Why am I Being Tempted and How Can I Face It and Win?
- #Consciousness #Boundaries You can ask someone what they think or feel. When you tell them what they are thinking o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Keep affirming “I allow #HurricaneDorian to turn Northeast and disappear deep into the Atlantic Ocean...” If con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- If you have a thought about #HurricaneDorian2019, let it be a healing thought. Affirm with me: “We allow #Dorian to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Higher truth: our “enemies” are some of our best teachers! Though they can be harsh! Of course you have to filter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Center yourself in God, in Spirit. While centered there, see everything and everyone as God. Then you will automa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- attachments and aversions
- full realization
- I am
- laws of success
- postive affirmation
- spiritual laws
- Unconditional love
© 2011-2018 Copyright by Universal Ideas, LLC All rights reserved.
Category Archives: intuition
Would you choose to live in presence today? Be careful about consulting others about your decisions. They see your life through their own filters, many of which you and they may not even be aware of. Do you want to … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? The story of Mary is inspiring to those of all faiths. Why? Her story is about faith itself. Mary was not ready to be the virgin mother from the start. She is … Continue reading