- Are You Having a Happy New Year in Each Moment? How to Decide to Be Unconditionally Happy…
- Thanksgiving Dinner is a Test of Our Ability to Maintain Presence: A Thanksgiving Survival Guide!
- “What Am I?” and “What Is God?” Answer the First Question and You’ll Answer the Second.
- Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
- “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”: Why am I Being Tempted and How Can I Face It and Win?
- #coronavirus #COVIDー19 If you have questions about what sort of #affirmation and thinking would help you strengthen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- .@marwilliamson I love you, but I want you to do me a favor though... ;) As a healer and physician I see too much f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #Consciousness #Boundaries You can ask someone what they think or feel. When you tell them what they are thinking o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Keep affirming “I allow #HurricaneDorian to turn Northeast and disappear deep into the Atlantic Ocean...” If con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- If you have a thought about #HurricaneDorian2019, let it be a healing thought. Affirm with me: “We allow #Dorian to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- attachments and aversions
- full realization
- I am
- laws of success
- postive affirmation
- spiritual laws
- Unconditional love
© 2011-2018 Copyright by Universal Ideas, LLC All rights reserved.
Category Archives: presence
Would you choose to live in presence today? If you are happy in each moment, it is the result of the decisions you are making, either consciously or subconsciously, to be happy. Our exact circumstances are clearly not always our … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Congratulations! You are about to receive a great gift, a virtual initiation into higher consciousness! You are about to have Thanksgiving Dinner! (Please save this and apply it to Christmas, New Years … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? “What Am I?” and “What is God?” are related questions. The Indian sage, Ramana Maharshi, pictured above, instructed us to ask the question “Who am I?” I prefer to ask “What Am … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Now, after the killing/capture of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon Massacre, there is a need for understanding and forgiveness. The two unconscious young men from Chechnya were heavily programmed by … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Abundance is unlimited. Sit with that and at a deeper level – do not program yourself to believe it; instead, seek to know on the inside, at a deeper level, that it … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? When a woman tests a man and she is coming from her feminine essence, she is testing him because she loves him, not to make him wrong. She is urging him to … Continue reading