- Are You Having a Happy New Year in Each Moment? How to Decide to Be Unconditionally Happy…
- Thanksgiving Dinner is a Test of Our Ability to Maintain Presence: A Thanksgiving Survival Guide!
- “What Am I?” and “What Is God?” Answer the First Question and You’ll Answer the Second.
- Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
- “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”: Why am I Being Tempted and How Can I Face It and Win?
- .@marwilliamson I love you, but I want you to do me a favor though... ;) As a healer and physician I see too much f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Consciousness #Boundaries You can ask someone what they think or feel. When you tell them what they are thinking o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Keep affirming “I allow #HurricaneDorian to turn Northeast and disappear deep into the Atlantic Ocean...” If con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- If you have a thought about #HurricaneDorian2019, let it be a healing thought. Affirm with me: “We allow #Dorian to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Higher truth: our “enemies” are some of our best teachers! Though they can be harsh! Of course you have to filter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- attachments and aversions
- full realization
- I am
- laws of success
- postive affirmation
- spiritual laws
- Unconditional love
© 2011-2018 Copyright by Universal Ideas, LLC All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: unconditional love
Would you choose to live in presence today? Congratulations! You are about to receive a great gift, a virtual initiation into higher consciousness! You are about to have Thanksgiving Dinner! (Please save this and apply it to Christmas, New Years … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Recently I was discussing a quote on Facebook posted by Stacie Cole. Here it is: “I want someone who knows that I am not really perfect yet he stares at me like … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Many of us seek to teach others, which is simply a code word for fixing our child, parent, spouse, etc. If you come to someone with the intention of fixing them, what … Continue reading