- Are You Having a Happy New Year in Each Moment? How to Decide to Be Unconditionally Happy…
- Thanksgiving Dinner is a Test of Our Ability to Maintain Presence: A Thanksgiving Survival Guide!
- “What Am I?” and “What Is God?” Answer the First Question and You’ll Answer the Second.
- Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
- “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”: Why am I Being Tempted and How Can I Face It and Win?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- attachments and aversions
- full realization
- I am
- laws of success
- postive affirmation
- spiritual laws
- Unconditional love
© 2011-2017 Copyright by Universal Ideas, LLC All rights reserved.
Category Archives: abundance
Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
Would you choose to live in presence today? Having more than enough money without getting stuck at a level that feels like it’s “not enough” requires that we know without a shadow of a doubt, as best we can get … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Abundance is unlimited. Sit with that and at a deeper level – do not program yourself to believe it; instead, seek to know on the inside, at a deeper level, that it … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? The most powerful word in the creation of the life you want is the word “allow.” The Secret at least in places obscured the secret that when we are fully out of … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Behind everything in the physical is the spiritual. Often we spend too much time working in the physical to “make things happen” in our lives. The root cause of all success in … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? I teach my patients and clients to watch what follows the “I am” in their speech. Interestingly, I heard the exact same statement in the Bible from two sources today, Joel Osteen … Continue reading
What is the Greatest Good in Health, Wealth and Relationships and How Do I Serve It for Others and Myself?
Would you choose to live in presence today? I believe that all goals that are met are aligned with the greatest good of everyone and everything. Everyone happens to include you. I say that for those who are attached to … Continue reading