- “What Am I?” and “What Is God?” Answer the First Question and You’ll Answer the Second.
- Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
- “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”: Why am I Being Tempted and How Can I Face It and Win?
- “Having a Job” Should be Considered a “Near Death Experience”
- How to Achieve Goals: Expand, Refreshen and Review
- Let's bring our sense of presence to this madness. We need to heal this rage on our planet first by deciding... fb.me/6Bw0UtUO7 3 months ago
- What Does It Mean that "Jesus Died for Our Sins"? Will You One Day Decide to Suffer for Someone Else's Sins to... fb.me/7dfJhcTnk 4 months ago
- Know God by Knowing What you are. The exercise at the link will take you to the direct experience of what you... fb.me/73fJdNsKx 5 months ago
- "The Existence of God Can Be Proven" The irony of being an atheist is that s/he will tend to think about God... fb.me/22ted1R7P 5 months ago
- Confused at times about major decisions? It happens, but there is a reproducible way of getting out of confusion... fb.me/1x1CrGVlp 6 months ago
Copyright© 2011-2014 Copyright by Universal Ideas, LLC All rights reserved.
Category Archives: abundance
Do You Feel Like You Have Enough Money? The Secret to Receiving All the Money You Were Meant to Have
Would you choose to live in presence today? Having more than enough money without getting stuck at a level that feels like it’s “not enough” requires that we know without a shadow of a doubt, as best we can get … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Abundance is unlimited. Sit with that and at a deeper level – do not program yourself to believe it; instead, seek to know on the inside, at a deeper level, that it … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? The most powerful word in the creation of the life you want is the word “allow.” The Secret at least in places obscured the secret that when we are fully out of … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? Behind everything in the physical is the spiritual. Often we spend too much time working in the physical to “make things happen” in our lives. The root cause of all success in … Continue reading
Would you choose to live in presence today? I teach my patients and clients to watch what follows the “I am” in their speech. Interestingly, I heard the exact same statement in the Bible from two sources today, Joel Osteen … Continue reading
What is the Greatest Good in Health, Wealth and Relationships and How Do I Serve It for Others and Myself?
Would you choose to live in presence today? I believe that all goals that are met are aligned with the greatest good of everyone and everything. Everyone happens to include you. I say that for those who are attached to … Continue reading